Croce Di Ferro
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Forum del Gaming Clan Croce di Ferro

IndiceGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Gormenghast

Gormenghast

Numero di messaggi : 202

Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! EmptyVen Giu 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Hoping that there won't be too many problems with registering (damn italian only registration form! Razz), I'm glad to give you our warmest welcome on our forum! drunken

As I told RuTh13sS, I'd be very pleased to join an alliance between or two clans, having met many of your players and having enjoyed a lot playing and chatting with all of the ones I've known. You too dislike hackers and playing with you (or agains, sometimes Razz) means confronting with legit and skilled gamers, which is what me and all my clanmates of CroceDiFerro love most. So please don't be shy and feel free to post here! (heard that, Ruth? move on and post your video in our media area! Razz)

thanks for playing with us, it's always very entertaining and fun! FvCkAlLcLaNs rocks tru
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Hollander

Hollander

Numero di messaggi : 122

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! EmptySab Giu 13, 2009 7:54 am

you are welcome, it s always a pleasure playing with fair clans, we hope to train ourselves togheter when is possible.
with all the respect from us have a good day & see you soon cincin
FACRuTh13sS

Numero di messaggi : 11

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! EmptyLun Giu 15, 2009 12:17 am

iiiiiightttt yo guys thanks for the welcomesssss drunken lol it is very fuuunnn gamin with u guys Very Happy anytime u see me on give me a whisper and ill write back and we will game together Very Happy sbav

its great i met all of u or else cross fire would be hella boring lol i love gaming in groups and having skilled players on each side to make everyone better and i do say no to hackers Razz they need to ip ban all of em aahhahahahahha

Very Happy much love
----RuTh13sS
Gormenghast

Gormenghast

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! EmptyLun Giu 15, 2009 1:07 am

Yup, it's always nice to play with good players that don't put their fingers in the nose when someone calls for a kick and know that "aim" has not always the need to be followed by "bot", if someone shoots and kills u Razz

C u in game! Very Happy
SpeedCore2

SpeedCore2

Numero di messaggi : 60

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! EmptyLun Giu 15, 2009 1:50 am

yeah! Wellcome Very Happy
FACRuTh13sS

Numero di messaggi : 11

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! EmptyMar Giu 16, 2009 5:37 am

i feel sooo loved ahahhahah sbav
Gormenghast

Gormenghast

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! EmptyGio Giu 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Lol nice game the last one where we allied together! Even against chammers and aimbotters we kicked their ass, yeee! rule cincin
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!   Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs! Empty

Welcome FvCkAlLcLaNs!
Pagina 1 di 1